If you receive PIP or DLA you must keep DWP up to date with any changes to your circumstances.

This could be things like if you’ve changed doctor, moved house or need to update your bank details.

Until we write to you to let you know that your award has transferred to Social Security Scotland, any queries you have should be directed to DWP: Contact the Disability Service Centre – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *